Maggie Moon Tarot – Maggie Lukowski
I have been an Intuitive all of my life and a conscious creator, and fell in love with Tarot about 40 years ago. I grew up in an culturally diverse neighborhood in Washington, D.C. My first job was a dog walker as a teenager. I worked for a family from Armenia, and the Grandmother read cards and would read for me during my visits. I felt right at home and started studying all things in the metaphysical realm. I knew being in service to others was one of my Soul’s purposes and started my studies in the Metaphysical Arts.
I work with the Divine, my Guides, and Angels to help my clients to feel empowered and excited to create their best life! I am a Manifestation Coach, Reader, Intuitive, Numerologist, Spirit/Channeler, studied with James Van Praagh-School of Mystical Arts, Endorsed Reader for The Tarot Guild, a Certified Angel Card Reader(TM) and Assertiveness Coach, a Certified Six Sensory(TM) Practitioner From Sonia Choquette, and an Energy Worker – Reiki Master. In my Reiki practice, I work with Spirit and my Guides to help people and animals both in-person and through long distance sessions. For energy work or go to the Purchase a Reading tab on this site. I continually strive to expand my knowledge in the Spiritual realms.
You can visit my Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/user/maggiemoontarot/videos and Subscribe to my weekly vibes- where I explore the world of Cosmic Vibrations through Spirituality, Astrology, and Tarot. I have been a featured guest on a number of radio shows, and have written articles on Spirituality, Tarot, Numerology, and Reiki.
Through compassion, intuition, along with my magical toolkit, I strive to help people with their questions, to suggest areas/choices they may have overlooked. I remind my clients that it is best to note that any outcome from a Tarot or Psychic reading is not written in stone. Through the insight of a reading, we can make changes that may take us down a different path; we have free will. I hold scared and confidential the situations, concerns, emotional needs of my clients. I continually strive to open myself to new ideas, studies and I continue to evolve as a reader for my own personal development along with serving my clients.
I’m a Personal Manifestation coach empowering clients through life transitions, bridging the gap where you are now, assisting you to connect to your future self to achieve joy in your life and manifesting your truest desires and longings. There is no limit to what you can accomplish once you take that first step no matter where you are or have been in your life. I customize your coaching for your specific goals and with your participation, you achieve extraordinary results with the support of my experience along the way. I draw from my wisdom having had many diverse careers and relationships from dog walker, beekeeper, to corporate engineer for a Fortune 500 company, Six Sensory Practitioner, owing my own businesses, assisting people going through transitions in their careers, business, grief and relationships.
If you’re ready to take that next step, let’s get started!
One of my favorite quotes that continually inspires me to move beyond any of my own fears or doubts to be a conscious creator is from Mary Oliver: “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
Personal and Business Ethics
1. As a reader I not only read the cards but use my gift of intuition during the reading. I am honest, will be straight forward in my readings, and believe the client is empowered to ultimately make their own choices.
2. I have compassion and respect for your situation and treat all information confidentially except in cases of harm to others or criminal matters.
3. I will never share your personal information.
4. I respect all persons regardless of their gender, age, origin, religion, or sexual preference.
5. I will read only for the person requesting the reading. I choose not to answer questions for those not present and without permission. I will however read the energies around the situation which allows you to see the matter with more clarity and make informed choices.
6. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer, financial, or medical professional and do not give advice in any of these areas. Advice in these areas would be best handled by a professional.
7. I have been an Intuitive all of my life and continually strive to open myself to new ideas and studies. My love of tarot started over 40 years ago and I continue to evolve as a reader for my own personal development and to better serve my clients.
8. I do not read for anyone under the age of 18 and readings are for entertainment purposes only.